Saturday, May 27, 2006

Upcoming Hero Search









With so much going on this world. I think that we sometimes forget there is a war going on. There are so many soldiers that have left their children, wives, husbands, sisters, mom's . It's so easy not to think about it until you are truly affected by it. When my brother, a national guard left to Kuwait I thought about it and got scared. I thought what if this is the last time I see him. Now he's back home and looking for a position in Arizona; so I'm grateful but I know that many families are not so fortunate.

Last year I thought of having a contest and recognizing the many HERO's that have fought in order to give us freedom. Hero's that gave up their lives in the many war's to give our children a better home & a better future. Hero's that come to this country as immigrants and whom die for this country as citizens.

I would like to recognize the many Military HERO's. I'm currently working on all the logistics and will soon plan on having more details on my website.

My brother, Lucio is the person whom is in his military combat uniform. He's a helicopter mechanic and was deployed to Kuwait. I belong to LULAC.... and now the VP. Larry Luero our fearless leader, former military person, retired engineer spear headed a good cause for our soldiers. He gathered funds several times for Operation Tortilla.... my brother along with some of his buddies enjoyed the tortillas from LULAC .



Stay tuned for more as Addy rides away in the Addy mobile with Bling & Sparkle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home