Monday, June 01, 2009

I'm Back!..










Wow... June 1, 2009!...



This year, time fly so fast. Needless to say, this has been the first time since I started my business that I have been away from blogging so long.



Life is full of surprises and challenges. This year I had many, many, many challenges that allowed me to grow spiritually, emotionally and come out stronger than ever!.. Life can either make you stronger or weaker.



Last year, while I was attending the California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce yearly conference in San Francisco, I purchased this little adorable little plaque that read


" I've learned that the Lord didn't do it all in one day and neither can I"



Thank God!..... June is hear and I feel like a new person. I've lost 10 pounds and I'm back in shape. I've lost 2 dress sizes and I feel like I'm in my twenties!... Our home looks beautiful after living the past few months with a major home remodeling. My garden is starting to look lush and green with many beautiful flowers. My children are caring, compassionate and working hard in school. There is no more clutter and I'm ready for another fantastic year.



Life is what we make of it and what we learn from our experience. Never say never and never give up on challenges. The results are amazing.
Thank you to Bryon and Catalina for being my Guardian Angels and giving me the strength to move forward!.... We are now friends for life!..


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home