Tuesday, July 22, 2008

U.S. Treasure, Anna Escobedo Cabral, my Client!..


Anna Escobedo Cabral


42 nd Treasurer of the United States of America

Anna Escobedo Cabral was nominated on July 22, 2004, by President Bush to serve as Treasurer of the United States. She was confirmed by the United States Senate on November 20, 2004. (If you look to the left of your dollar bill, you may find her signiture.)



I had the pleasure of meeting Anna Cabral in San Diego for the NLBWA (National Latina Business Women's Association Luncheon on a cruise ship at the Bahia Resort. Mrs. Cabral was the key note speaker "Latina Entrepreneurs - Raising the Bar".






Here is one of my dear friends, Therese Cisneros-Remington, President of NLBWA and the SBA Director.



I've always enjoyed supporting other chapters, so I took my drive to SD and had an exhibit table on the lovely boat that cruised the harbors during lunch. Both Therese and Anna received a beautiful jewelry box from my business. The following day I ran into Anna for the NCLR National Convention, where she purchased one of my traveling visors and "Thanked me for the gift.


As a founding member of the NLBWA in OC, I attended a special event for our chapter. Here are some new board members being sworn in by Lou Carrera.








It was so great to see another dear inspirational friend, Maria Marin. Maria is an international motivational speaker, author and radio talk show host. Here we are catching up for the last two years!










Here I am exhibiting at the NCLR National Convention. To the left is Laura Cano a very talented artist known national, Dr. Nora Comstock , Founder of Las Comadres and my little princess and Sylvia to the right. I didn't have a chance to attend any of the sessions or hear both Presidential Candidates.


Something that I have learned in business, networking and building partnerships are so critical in building a strong solid foundation. It's been a pleasure to be surrounded by lovely talented ladies that pursued their visions and dreams. Beautiful friendships have cultivated and we can rejoice our accomplishments . I'm truly blessed with so much positive energy!...:-)



Our weekend came to a close in San Diego at Filippes, a restaurant that is a trademark in San Diego. My husband mentioned this place so many times. There was a long, long line to eat....to the left is the walk way into the restaurant.



Boy, were my taste buds, screaming with delight with the delicious food!. Now I can see why it's so popular.... "This was some of the best Italian Food...:-)






You'll notice all the hat's I'm wearing are actually all visors. These hats are ideal for traveling. You can wrap them up, takes little room, the hat's also hold their shape and look very stylish.

I must have 4 of my own! Being the busy mom, I have not had time to download them to my website. Check out my website and you'll see one http://www.heavensentjewelry.com/ .


"Stay tuned as Addy's drives away in the Addy mobile with sparkle and bling. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home