Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kung Fu Panda-children activities



We had the pleasure of attending a special event in honor of Kung FU Panda in San Diego!... What a blast from meeting the 8 foot Panda, to having face painting, to special fun projects for children, learning the PANDA-MoniUM dance, to playing with the Dream Works Kung Fu Panda game, and having yummy treats in the beautiful La Jolla Tennis location....we were in total ahhhhhhhhh....:-)










Here's my little guy trying Activision game.... Since he is now an advance yellow belt along with his sister, they both felt they could use their knowledge and skills to do well on this game. You should have seen those little fingers going wild!












When my children are practising their karate moves for class, now they grab their new Kung Fun Panda CD & play "Kung Fun Fighting". This has been great for everyone. Since then, I have started getting my work out with them and now I can see the inches slowly going away!...





As we left the fun, we had some goodies in our goody bag. Once we came home, I opened up the HP/Kung Fu Panda activity CD. This will come so handy this summer keeping my little ones busy... there is a video that shows you how to do the dance thePanda-Monium, photo/print projects, frames, cards, labels stickers, screen savers...and more!... You can go to www.hp.com/go/kfp for some more fun.







Here is Maria Baily, one of my top friends! Not only is she the CEO of Blue Suit Mom's, an author of 3 very good books, talk show host and a mom. I love attending all her events....each event is always so creative, fun and exciting. She's always so down to earth...you can see she loves what she does.






While we were in San Diego, we stayed at the beautiful down town San Diego Marriott Marina.
The stay was awesome...I actually felt like I was in Tahiti . The beautiful long pool with so many palm trees, beautiful Caribbean music playing and seeing a movie out in the pool was just what we needed. When we checked in, my children received a little goody bag. The customer service was excellent!...













While we visited all the cool little shops at the marina, we also had a chance to see all these cool classic cars. My little girl spotted Elvis.









I know this summer will be filled with lots of fun with Kung Fu fun. The beauty is that it can all be done at home.



"Stay tuned as Addy's drives away in the Addy mobile with sparkle and bling. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home