Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My 7 year old son, an Author!..:)






Why Mom Deserves a Diamond Legendary Contest!... My little boy is recognized as a winner ! :) .•´*¸¸.•♥ *¨`*•.♥♥ ¯`v´¯) `*.¸.*´ ¸.•´¸.•*¨`*. *¨*.¸¸.•*¨`*• ♥ ♥ He competed with over 19,734 children in a school contest in March 2009 in Southern CA.



The Gallery of Diamonds located in Orange County had their 19 th contest panel reading student's expressions of love in their reowned Mother's appreciation contest. The goal of the contest is to bring mothers & their children a little closer together and to give them pride in their achievements. http://www.galleryofdiamonds.com/



My little guy selects an Amethyst for me.


I must say, my little guy is a very thoughtful and loving little boy. He likes to use big words and can communicate extremely well.


He wrote.... Mom, red hair is beautiful, loving, proud, incredible.


My heart was elated with joy when my son came home and gave me his note from his teacher. I was so touched!...:)










Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home